Cosmetic Dentistry is general dentistry and so much more
– it can allow you to express your own smile individuality!
From repairing a malformed bite, misshaped teeth or crooked, discolored teeth to treating injuries or simply improving your smile – Cosmetic Dentistry is aimed at creating a positive change to your teeth.
While there are important functional requirements to be considered, Dr. Dennis Leung must pay close attention to the appearance of your final dental work and balance the needs of form versus function.
To achieve the results that you expect, we us special materials such as ceramic and composite technology. These materials have advanced to the point where they can be the basis for beautiful AND durable dental work (especially when used in conjunction with modern dental technology).
What Are The Benefits?
Cosmetic Dentistry can provide a positive impact to your overall health in addition to having a positive esthetic impact. By straightening your teeth, we can help patients avoid other possible health issues down the road. By thoroughly examining your overall health, Dr. Leung can determine the most appropriate treatment options to suit your needs.
Some of the main benefits of straight teeth include:
- Easy maintenance (brushing, flossing, cleaning)
- Less wear and tear on the teeth over time; if the teeth are aligned properly, then each tooth is going to help share the load of biting and chewing
- Less dental work needed in the future
- More comfortable bite and relaxed jaw, meaning there is less pressure on the jaw joint
- Natural looking replacement materials
- Strength and longevity
Canterra Dental has many methods for repairing,
restoring or otherwise changing the appearance of your teeth!
These are only some of the cosmetic services that Canterra Dental is able to offer you. If you are interested in exploring how we can help you improve your smile, then please contact us at (403) 237-6611 for your smile evaluation appointment.
Canterra Dental is always accepting new patients!
Call us at (403) 237-6611 to book your Cosmetic Dental evaluation appointment today!