Meet with an orthodontist specialist in Mesa, AZ who can assess your smile needs and recommend the right type of braces to address your bite issues. If you have dreams of owning a beautiful, straight, and healthy smile, orthodontic treatment can help you achieve your goals. At Braces R Us, we provide individualized treatment options for every patient to ensure picture perfect results when your braces come off. Explore the free resources on our website to learn more about options to improve your smile.
3 Popular Types Of Braces Available From Braces R Us
1. Invisalign clear braces are the most popular treatment among adults and teens- and it’s easy to see why. Clear, virtually invisible aligners allow patients to smile with all the confidence in the world. If you’re concerned about the traditional ‘railroad track’ appearance of metal braces, but still want to have your teeth straightened, Invisalign could be the best treatment option for you. Additional benefits of Invisalign include:
- Removable aligners
- No peer pressure
- Enjoy your favorite meals and snacks by removing aligners before eating
- Brushing and flossing are more effective without wires, bands, and brackets to get in the way
- Invisalign addresses a number of bite problems
2. SLX braces, or self-ligating braces, offer patients a shorter treatment time and exceptional efficiency when moving teeth into place. With an average of 40% fewer office visits, patients have more freedom during treatment, and since there is no need to change elastic ties, visits to the orthodontist are more enjoyable. Additional benefits of the SLX system include:
- No additional hardware needed for equipment to stay in place
- Exceptionally efficient for arch expansion
- Reduced pain compared with conventional braces
3. Ceramic braces are a terrific choice for adults or teens who need traditional braces but want a far less noticeable dental appliance. If your orthodontist determined that you’re not a good match for Invisalign or clear braces, you may be feeling somewhat disappointed or even thinking about settling for a less-thn-perfect smile. Ceramic braces could resolve your situation since they have the same structure as conventional metal braces without attracting attention.
Ask our orthodontist specialist in Mesa, AZ about highly durable ceramic braces that can give you the smile of your dreams without becoming the center of attention at school, the workplace, or in social situations.
More Options For A Beautiful Smile
Braces R Us has many different treatment options to choose from, including affordable traditional braces as low as $99 per month, clear Invisalign, preferred by patients more than twice as often as other braces, SLX 3D braces, rapid palatal expanders, VPro high frequency vibration device to speed up results, retailers for life, and ceramic braces.
Schedule a consultation with our orthodontist specialist in Mesa, AZ or chat live with someone from our team right now on our website if you have questions about braces. Feel free to read patient reviews and testimonials or visit our ‘Education’ section online for more information about braces to improve the appearance of your smile.Orthodontist specialist Mesa AZ