What if you could improve your smile, by straightening your teeth without braces? Now you can! Discover the freedom of Invisalign treatment- the virtually invisible way to straighten teeth without the use of metal braces.
Canterra Dental is the downtown Calgary Invisalign dentist that provides all of the services of a general dentist, including: cosmetic dentistry, restorative dentistry, Invisalign treatment, teeth whitening and many more dental services to meet the needs of you and your whole family.
If you’ve been thinking about improving your smile, come in to Canterra Dental and speak with the downtown Calgary Invisalign dentist. He’ll be able to answer all of your questions for you so you can make an informed decision. The team will also want to look at your teeth to make sure you’re a good candidate for Invisalign treatment.
Canterra Dental has been focused on providing general dental service to the downtown Calgary area since 2002. They realize that while it’s all about your smile, it’s also about your oral health. Since your teeth are an integral part of your body and your overall health, Dr. Leung also believes that your dental health has a major impact on your health in general. That’s why the goal is to examine the relationship between your oral health and the rest of your body.
Did you know that Invisalign treatment is the new way to straighten your teeth without interfering with your day to day life? The downtown Calgary Invisalign dentist from Canterra Dental can straighten your teeth without the whole world knowing. Some of the advantages that Invisalign offers over traditional braces include:
- Invisalign fits your unique lifestyle. Since the Invisalign system is practically invisible, you can go about your day without anyone knowing you’re correcting your smile. The ability to remove your aligners is a real advantage over traditional braces.
- Straight teeth mean a healthier smile. We can all see that straight teeth and a beautiful smile look terrific. What we can’t see however is that this kind of smile is healthier. See the downtown Calgary Invisalign dentist for the straight and beautiful smile you’ve always dreamed of.
- Healthier gums. When teeth are straight and properly aligned, the gums can fit tighter around the teeth, leading to better periodontal health. The Invisalign treatment system offers the benefit of aligning teeth so that your gum health may improve once treatment is complete. Since teeth that are straight are easier to brush and floss, Invisalign will give you the advantage of having cleaner teeth.
- Teeth are easier to clean. One of the biggest advantages that Invisalign has over traditional metal braces is that it uses no metal bands, brackets or wires that may trap food and plaque. Because of the removable nature of Invisalign, you can maintain good oral hygiene habits, with a reduced risk of plaque buildup, tooth decay and periodontal disease.
- Improved speech and chewing. Leaving teeth incorrectly aligned can lead to speech difficulties and uncomfortable chewing issues. Invisalign can improve both of these problems.
Ready to learn more about Invisalign treatment? If you’d like to make a new patient appointment with the downtown Calgary Invisalign dentist, call 403-237-6611. Smile healthy with the Invisalign advantage.