Everyone wants a safe and comfortable place to turn to when requiring dental care. If you’re currently seeking a dentist office near me, consider Olympic Dental and Denture for your whole family’s dental care. We see children & teens, adults & seniors in a relaxed and stress-free atmosphere. See us for scheduled checkups & cleanings as well as restorative and cosmetic dentistry. A beautiful smile doesn’t happen by accident, it takes a commitment on your part and a team of dental professionals to keep your smile healthy and bright.
5 Compelling Reasons To Choose Olympic Dental And Denture
1. We’re close to home! With two convenient locations, Lacey & Centralia, we’re never far away when you need a dentist office near me. We feel it’s important that our patients understand the benefit of knowing that their family’s dentist is just around the corner in the event that someone in their household needs emergency dental care services. Statistics show that patients are more likely to be on-time to appointments when their dentist is within 10-20 miles of their home.
2. Olympic Dental & Denture is a dentist office near me that offers a wide range of dentistry services and treatment options. From preventive care to restorative and cosmetic procedures, we’re able to provide an exceptional experience to our patients. With a denturist on-site, our office can even offer a full range of denture services, including new dentures, repairs, relining, and a number of postoperative services.
3. If you’re looking for an affordable dentist office near me, we just may be the perfect clinic for your family. Dental specials, like the ones that follow, make seeing your dentist more budget-friendly:
- $299 In-Office Teeth Whitening- a $595 value!
- Free Teeth Bleaching Trays With A New Patient Exam
- $49 New Patient Exam And X-rays – A $129 savings!
- $119 New Patient Exams, X-rays, & Cleaning- A $240 Value!
- Up To 15% Off Denture Services
4. If you’re new to the area or thinking about switching dentists, you’ll find that our gentle dental promise is a great reason to choose our practice. Feeling anxious or apprehensive about seeing the dentist can lead to long delays between office visits. Our dentists and staff will see to your comfort and relaxation throughout treatment as a patient at Olympic Dental and Denture. Leave your fear of the dentist chair at home- request sedation dentistry for a calming experience.
5. We accept most insurance plans and are a preferred provider of Delta Dental, Regence, Guardian, Premera, Aetna, and MetLife. Feel free to request an insurance benefits check when you contact Olympic Dental and Denture at 360-438-8299.
If it’s been some time since your last dental checkup, we encourage you to schedule a new patient appointment today by calling our office. For patients switching dental care providers, request a thorough cleaning and exam when you contact our staff. We want to see your whole family every 3-6 months to keep smiles bright and healthy; visit our Lacey or Centralia office to stay up-to-date on your dental care.